The Connected Grandparent 2012 « Edison Research
The Connected Grandparent 2012 is derived from the 20th study in the Edison Research/Arbitron Internet and Multimedia Research Series, and is based upon a national, representative sample of 2,020 Americans 12+. The study looks at demographics, behavior and other aspects related to … A total of 2,020 persons were interviewed to investigate Americans’ use of digital platforms and new media. From January 20 to February 19, 2012, telephone interviews were …
Did you know
* Nearly Three in Ten Americans are Grandparents
* One-third of Grandparents are working full or part-time.
* Nearly two-thirds of Grandparents have a home wi-fi network
* More than one-third of Grandparents have a Facebook account
* 83% of Grandparents have a mobile phone
If your business is looking for simple ways to make Social Media work or even if you want to be able to converse with your kids and grandkids about the way the world works, You should read this brief post about how companies are using Facebook to gain customers and turn those customers into fans.